14 weeks to go!


Well, 14 or so weeks until I meet my precious little girl. It still feels a little unreal to me. She is moving so much these days! A lot in the morning and at night. I cannot help but hold my belly when she moves; I love to feel her, even if it does make me look strange in public. Last night her aerobics were almost sickening; as if my tummy was doing flip flops on a roller coaster. I could feel all her little body parts pushing this way and that.

My tummy is taking over. Someone said to me the other day, "I feel like we should say, 'Hello Anaya!' since she is all out there." =)

Bending over is becoming more of a chore, usually accompanied by groans. Thankfully I can still paint my own toes, thanks to a bit of flexibility; however, Jon will be learning soon. I want pink toes for delivery. Ha!

I have gained right at about 16lb, which I am quite happy with.

I still try to exercise, though it doesn't happen as consistently as it should. Arm weights, crunches on the ball, and legs lifts/pilates stuff are included. As I near my due date and delivery, I want to be as physically ready as possible. Here's to more consistency!

We continue to pray over our sweet girl... for her future, her salvation, her soul. We love her so much! 100 days (or so) to wait to hold and kiss her. Yay!

3 Response to "14 weeks to go!"

  1. judykprescott says:
    November 16, 2010 at 1:47 AM

    What a wonderful time in your life! Subsequent pregnancies are great but none like the first! ENJOY!!! Love you both :) XXOO

  2. Lady West says:
    November 16, 2010 at 4:30 PM

    You are doing great! I remember being where you are and feeling like it was taking forever! Good job staying physical and active, that will really pay off. You look wonderful. Enjoy every second love;) xoxo

    Amy

  3. ninismom33 says:
    November 22, 2010 at 4:31 AM

    I love the baby belly "line-up" - you should try to print that our for Anaya's baby book.You look beautiful;) Thanks for posting so often, I feel like I'm there watching her grow..Love you a ton!

Post a Comment