African Fabric

I've said how I love African fabrics...

When I have a permanent home, I plan to make curtains, pillows, table cloths, place mats, etc. The prices seem so reasonable to me! (All but the blue fabric cost less than $2) For now I wear them as wraps... as most of the women do.

Aren't they pretty?

5 Response to "African Fabric"

  1. judykprescott says:
    March 16, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    They are beautiful!!! And so are you:) I agree, I would make all those things out of their fabric! One of the perks of living in Africa! Along with those sunsets and rainstorms:)

  2. Louisa Says:
    March 17, 2010 at 10:31 PM

    Yes! Very pretty. What a fun, creative outlet for you!

  3. Tara says:
    March 18, 2010 at 10:14 PM

    Can't wait for our African Gypsy store :)

  4. ninismom33 says:
    March 20, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    They are beautiful! So are you!! You could make purses;)or hairbows(if you do, I'll call you Tara Jr. though). I love the wraps your wear. Lucky the fabrics are cheap and beautiful - could be like the old days when they used old potato sacks (ugly!)

  5. Anonymous Says:
    March 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM

    hi, i love the fabric. That's a great idea to make pillows where can i get the fabric i would love to make a hat with it? Why dont you get an etsy account and sell them.

Post a Comment