I'm Still Here!

It has been a long time.

I'm still here. My little Anaya is 11 months with a birthday coming up on the 22nd of this month. It is a little hard to believe how grown up she is; however, being 20 weeks pregnant with our 2nd little girl, Jovie, I find myself grateful for each milestone Anaya reaches.



I still breastfeed. Yes, pregnant and breastfeeding. It really hasn't been a problem at all. We are down to twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. With her birthday around the corner, she will soon be weaned completely, and my hopes, only using a sippy cup.

We still cloth diaper. I took a little break while we traveled in the U.S., but we jumped right back in the day we got home. I am still so very happy with my Sunbaby diapers and I am about to order some more, since I will have new buns to cover and clean soon. I worried when I couldn't find them on Ebay anymore; however, Sunbaby now has its very own website! Check it out here. My only problem with Anaya is that they are starting to be a bit snug, and she is only 1 yr. So Sunbaby now has two sizes and we will order the bigger size for Anaya, allowing Jovie to use the old ones.

I made it through homemade baby food the whole way! Even in the U.S. I managed to keep up with it, which shows you how easy it can be. I never once bought a jar of food, which I take some strange pride in. As of last week Anaya has decided she is finished with baby food and now eats whatever we do, making life seem just a bit easier.

This pregnancy has been a breeze. I had less nausea with this one, vomited once which was the same as with Anaya, and now I'm in my 2nd trimester, the one I love! Jon reminds me that I am more tired, usually wanting to get in bed around 8pm, but it is mid-summer here and very hot, which sucks up a little extra energy. Sleeping is just recently getting a little uncomfortable.

I have lots I could go on and on about, but I'll save it for another post, which I hope to be more consistent.

1 Response to "I'm Still Here!"

  1. judykprescott says:
    February 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM

    Thanks for writing always love to read:)

Post a Comment