Shopping

After waiting nearly two years, the time has come for me to buy permanent things for my home... and it is just as fun as I thought it would be.

While waiting on doctors and tests results, we figured now was a good time to shop and compare prices on long term items for our upcoming home. I have scoured the shops, notebook in hand, comparing prices and quality, and I believe I am close to making purchases.

From red casserole dishes, to stainless steel pots and pans... from a toaster, to silverware... it's all too exciting!

Finally I am going to be able to express my own style in my own space. Soon I will have to opportunity to host people in my own home. When I get situated, I am going to take you with me on a small tour. Get excited!

4 Response to "Shopping"

  1. Tara says:
    April 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM

    I'm excited! :) hehe

  2. bleedingdaughter says:
    April 27, 2010 at 5:39 AM

    yay! i can only imagine a fraction of what fun this must be for you. im glad ill be able to enter more of that when you givce us the tour!

  3. ninismom33 says:
    May 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM

    FUN!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home, ENJOY!! (You'll find your "clearance dog" in good time too:))

  4. judykprescott says:
    May 5, 2010 at 4:03 AM

    Me too, I'm terribly excited!!

Post a Comment