Baby Heller Update

Baby Heller is growing!

Here 'it' is at 14wks.
Our little one is measuring a little ahead of schedule, putting me close to 15wks, and moving my due date to the 19th of February.

I ate Hot Tamales candies before going (not thinking) and he/she kept bouncing all around. We could hardly hear the heartbeat or get a pic, as we only had seconds to capture a position.

I did get a little wave, showing me all the fingers!


And Mama is growing too!

And this is me currently 14-15wks. I haven't needed maternity clothes yet, though I do wear the shirts my sister gave me, mainly because they are too cute and a fun addition to my wardrobe.

I feel great! I told my doctor yesterday, "I don't feel pregnant anymore!" She responded, "It's not that you don't feel pregnant, you don't feel nauseous!" That's true. I don't feel tired anymore either.

Ah... second trimester bliss. =)

I haven't been extra hungry, or really having any cravings yet. I hope to stay that way a little while longer. I am about 5lbs up, and all from my lovely vacation. Ha! Revisit my food post, and you'll see why! I don't mind though, as long as I keep a handle on it.

6 Response to "Baby Heller Update"

  1. Momma says:
    August 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM

    How fun to see baby Heller!! So glad everything is going good :)

  2. bleedingdaughter says:
    August 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM

    yay!! i love seeing pics:) heheh. i read your title, and was like, well, duh!
    im sooooo glad everythings going well.

  3. Ursila says:
    August 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM

    LOVE the bump!!

  4. Amy Wilson says:
    August 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    Wow! You are gonna have your little one right around Sienna's bday. You are at the same week Iw as this time last year! So fun. I can exactly relate to wear you are at right now. Enjoy the 2nd tri. It is wonderful:) xoxo

  5. Lacey says:
    September 12, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    SO cute! I love seeing these photos. You look great!

  6. judykprescott says:
    September 14, 2010 at 5:21 AM

    You and that baby are adorable!!!! I love ya'll

Post a Comment