Jovie Girl

I am 36.5 weeks pregnant.  


This is me at the same time with Anaya.


Belly wise  I feel like I am quite similar; I am actually right at the same weight. Biggest difference for me is that I'm not swollen this go around! Praise the Lord! I think the time of year probably has a lot to do with it, as it is "winter" this time. (If you can call 80-90 degrees winter!) I am still wearing my wedding ring on the correct finger, and I see in this pic above, my wedding ring was already on my pinky finger with Anaya.

Jovie is growing well and according to estimates (+/- 1lb), she is right around the same size as her sister, who was born at 8lbs 4oz. This go around, I won't be sharing as much of my birthing plans as I did last time. You guys will surely know when my precious girl is here, as I am a picture fanatic, especially of those first days, and I'm sure I'll blab all about the choices we made along the way, however, I have learned how unpredictable things can be and personally am going in much more relaxed than with my first.

My mom arrives on June 5th! That is TEN days away. I am thrilled, to say the least.

I do have one prayer request. Our ultrasound on Thursday showed that Jovie's bladder was on the large side. It could have just been very full, and she just needed empty it (pee), or it could be a sign of a problem. My doctor was not terribly concerned and asked that I would not worry at all, but it is her job to be precautionary. We will take a look at it this Wednesday with another ultrasound, when we would have monitored her heart-rate anyway. Pray with me that it resolves itself, and we can end this pregnancy with no complications, as I have been blessed with thus far.

2 Response to "Jovie Girl"

  1. bleedingdaughter says:
    May 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM

    in prayer!-God, remove any issues w jovies bladder. thank you.
    and SOOO happy that judy gets to come and share some of the responsibility of change! ;)
    i pray your schedule becomes set quickly after jovie comes out.

  2. judykprescott says:
    May 29, 2012 at 4:35 AM

    You look amazing!! Cannot wait to see you all :) praying for Jovie girl to tinkle ;) love you

Post a Comment