Still not in Angola... probably tomorrow!

The Lord has been gracious to be during this waiting period, giving me an abundance of patience, and for the most part I have been at peace, enjoying the extra days in Namibia. We have had beautiful places to stay with the sweetest of families. Their hospitality has been such an encouragement to me. For those of you who are good at hospitality, know that it is a gift of the Spirit and a tool to be used!

I feel like the Lord has been speaking to me over the past week. Quietly. Stirring my heart and leaning me in certain directions. If you would pray with me for discernment in hearing His voice and for confirmation for the things I hear.

The next few months are very important for Jon and I and will determine much of our future plans. Our hearts want to be open to any which directions He leads us. All I know is that I need to be sure about any and everything, and I trust the Lord for that.

I do know God wants Jon and I right here, right now... and that is a good feeling.

As for now, I miss regular communication and the voices of my family. I am thankful for a wonderful, listening, compassionate husband to cling to. He is surely a gift from above!

Next update will hopefully be from Angola!

4 Response to "Still not in Angola... probably tomorrow!"

  1. bleedingdaughter says:
    February 19, 2010 at 11:10 PM

    wow. i hope for angola soon . and i agree with you for hearing his leading and submitting.

  2. ninismom33 says:
    February 20, 2010 at 3:09 AM

    I REALLY miss hearing your voice and seeing your face too, but I am REALLY thankful for email and these blogs!! I would hate to have only snail mail! I will give prayer for ya'll even more priority - I am so glad you are hearing from Him. I will pray he blesses you with CLEAR confirmations. Your doing it - walking by Faith.You can do it, He's right there with you. THANK YOU Lord for taking care of them. Angola, here they come :))

  3. judykprescott says:
    February 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    What a blessed assurance to "KNOW" God is leading ya'll and will give you discernment because you "ask" and "listen". I will pray for your confirmation. I love and miss you but still always thank God for using you and Jon in such a mighty way for His work:)

  4. Anonymous Says:
    March 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM

    Thank you for fabric it will bring memory of your awsome experence in helping a person in need. Two that day learn blessing from our Lord. Love, Aunt Joan

Post a Comment