Coffee and bagels WITH cream cheese

One day after arrival here in Maputo, Mozambique our friends took us to a nice little coffee shop with an outside patio and home roasted coffee beans. While driving there they said, "This place has bagels!" (Bagels are a rare commodity in Africa) Jon and I had already eaten that morning so we passed on the temptation, and only sipped some coffee... okay and I took some bites of a chocolate chip cookie, but I intended not to eat.

This Saturday morning though, I awoke with an urge to get out sip some coffee and eat this famous bagel. Because of being sick, I haven't gotten out too much, but I didn't care, I'd go sick and all! I searched online and found how to get there, and off we went to Cafe Sol (http://cafesolmozambique.com/).

My hubby and I enjoyed some conversation, some yummy coffee, and some oh so good bagels with lovely cream cheese. Boy were they good. I think it may be my special treat from time to time. Nevermind, I lied... they were cheap, so I think I will want to go once a week. Ha!

3 Response to "Coffee and bagels WITH cream cheese"

  1. ninismom33 says:
    December 14, 2009 at 3:57 AM

    Ya'll are too cute! I'm glad you found a breakfast spot, enjoy!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    December 14, 2009 at 4:43 PM

    ha! i love how much you love food, i think thats why we're friends:) so glad you've found some fun there already. :)

  3. judykprescott says:
    December 15, 2009 at 6:04 AM

    Ya'll look prescious! Happy you found you a coffee spot too :)

Post a Comment