I have a kitchen!

Praise the Lord, this woman has a kitchen.

There is something about cooking, baking, and cleaning that makes me feel like a wife... like a woman. Now I realize this isn't true for everyone, but for me it is. (Those who know me, know my love for baking and such.)


I have been in limbo without my "own" kitchen for almost 6 months! And it has been rough.

This week we moved into a semi-permanent apartment. What I mean by that is that we are staying for 2-3 months in a missionary couple's apartment, who are on furlough.

And I have a kitchen.

For now...

And I am going to town!

Apple strudel muffins, baked chicken, pan seared green beans, mashed potatoes, tacos, apple crumble, and on and on... Christmas morning = homemade cinnamon rolls!

I also am enjoying the dishes! Who would think? I think that one will wear off though. =)


1 Response to "I have a kitchen!"

  1. judykprescott says:
    December 18, 2009 at 6:06 AM

    Oh, Layne! I'm tickled for you :) Enjoy sweet girl.

Post a Comment